Introduction to Themis law firm
The THEMIS attorneys firm was created by Vincent GUADAGNINO in October 2005 on the basis of his Basque country business clientele.
The team has brown over the years and now counts six members, with complementary backgrounds and fields of expertise, which enables it to provide to its French and foreign (and in particular Spanish) clientele, the most exhaustive legal assistance possible at all stages of company life.
Today, due to its location on the Basque coast, near Spain, the firm’s clientele is made up primarily of contractors from all sectors (tradesmen, artisans, independent professionals and professionals in the service sectors) and more particularly of real estate developers and agents, hotel operators, restaurant operators and other service companies in the tourist sectors, various industrialists and artisans, manufacturers and sales agents…
Thus the firm’s services included consultancy, the drafting of legal instruments, legal formalities and representation in court:
- at the stage of the creation of companies: legal and fiscal assistance in setting-up foreign companies in France, constitutional documents and Articles of association in particular, the acquisition of companies (businesses, leases, company shares or stock…), the conclusion of commercial contracts (distribution, franchise, commercial leases, general terms of sale…), the protection of corporate identity (registration of trademarks…).
- at the operational stage and that of its legal and fiscal obligations: annual legal and fiscal monitoring: tax instruments and statements pertaining to the annual approval of the accounts, the remuneration of the managing director and the payment of dividends, various legal opinions in the context of the company’s current activity and its regulations,
- at the stage of its development and reorganization: the acquisition of companies, mergers, demergers, partial business transfers, the transfer of control, amendments of the articles of association and various acts in the raising of funds and third party investments (shareholders’ agreements), the putting into place of staff representative bodies, assistance in the renewal of commercial leases, tax audit assistance,
- at the stage of its transfer, in particular at the time of the managing director’s retirement: sale of the commercial or artisan business, sale of securities, legal formalities, tax consultancy;
- in the case of financial difficulties: accompanying the managing director in safeguard, receivership or judicial liquidation procedures (file assembly, legal assistance…)
- in the case of litigation: with employees (labor court), the collection of claims, the settlement of disputes through negotiation, legal assistance in the event of persistent disputes with suppliers or various commercial partners, lessor, shareholders...
See our fees